CardNav Web Page Resource
Part 4 of our series highlighting the newest and best features of our recently upgraded website, Preventing Fraud: CardNavSM by CO-OP, is our “Website Wednesday” post this week. Read about our previously highlighted features.
A new tool this holiday shopping season for Mid Oregon Credit Union members is CardNav, a mobile app which allows users to control access and use of their debit cards remotely through their smart phone or tablet. CardNav also allows members to set alert parameters and provides an ongoing log of purchases on the card in real time.
Learning More About CardNav
Mid Oregon’s Debit Card webpage has great new information about CardNav, including features and benefits, buttons linked to appropriate downloads of the app, and a short demonstration video on how CardNav works. Oh, and to download and use the app is free!
- Turn debit card on or off
- Limit locations of card use, including using the phone’s GPS
- Specify the type of transactions in which card can be used, such as online, ATM, etc.
- Specify the types of merchants where card will work, such as restaurants, grocery stores, etc
- Set transaction amount thresholds
- When transactions occur over a set amount
- When the checking account balance falls below a preset amount
- When transactions are made at specified merchant types
- When transactions are made for specified transaction types
One of CardNav’s major benefits is helping to protect the debit card owner from fraud and ID Theft. The holiday season is a prime time for losses to occur. Get a Mid Oregon checking account with a debit card and download CardNav to get more security and piece of mind today.
Fall Sweeps: Sign up with CardNavSM by CO-OP this fall, enter to win up to $5,000!
Now is the best time to start with CardNav, with the special sweepstakes made available by CO-OP.
Between October 15 and December 20, members who download and register for CardNavSM by CO-OP will automatically be entered into the Fall Sweeps. Then on or around January 20, 2016, one Grand Prize winner will be awarded $5,000, while four others will be awarded $500. Read the Official Rules here.
Website Wednesday- Ten Mid Oregon Website Features:
- Preventing Fraud: CardNav by CO-OP
- Convenience and Accessibility: ATM Locations
- Protect Yourself: Security and Fraud Center
- Tools to Help You Manage Your Finances
- Helping you find the right car at the right price-AutoSmart
- Community Involvement- It’s Who We Are
- Financial Calculators