It pays to have good credit. Why? The difference between getting financing with low interest vs. getting financing with high interest could mean thousands of extra dollars in interest payments over the life of the loan. Get the tools you need to lay a solid foundation for your future. Attend a Free Financial Workshop, “Building & Re-Building Your Credit”, on Thursday, April 23, 2015, at 6:00 p.m., at Mid Oregon Credit Union, 1386 NE Cushing Drive in Bend. Presenting the workshop will be Bob Mullins of Money Management International. Call 541-382-1795 to reserve your seat. Refreshments will be served.
Your credit score is based on how you use credit, and it’s a number you can control. Unfortunately, many people don’t understand the long-term consequences of their day-to-day financial decisions. Your credit history, good or bad, follows you throughout your lifetime and has a significant impact on your family’s well-being and overall bottom line. At the workshop, you’ll learn:
- Who needs to build good credit and why
- The significance of your credit report and credit score
- How to establish credit if you don’t have any
- How to rebuild a good credit history
- Tips for using credit wisely
- Pitfalls that could cost you plenty