Careers at Mid Oregon
In a recent confidential survey, this is what our team had to say about a career at Mid Oregon...
Why would you recommend working here?
“… The managers at this Credit Union are focused on each individual’s growth… it’s easy to make a job here into a career.”
“Great opportunity for growth in a local, Central Oregon based organization. Work environment is positive and secure.”
“Good People, consistent hours, no weekends.”
What keeps you motivated?
“Being able to help people.”
“The ‘family’ culture.”
“The people I work with every day.”
What makes you stay?
“Excellent working conditions, great coworkers with good attitudes,
wonderful members to work with, pay and benefits. Stable employer.”
“There might be offers with more money, but it’s not even a consideration because I believe in the Credit Union and the people that work here, and I can’t imagine being anywhere else.”
“The environment and the career path that I have found for myself.”
Are you humble, hungry and smart?
We're on the lookout for teammates who share these characteristics:
Become a member of the Mid Oregon team! You will find a career with Mid Oregon to be challenging and rewarding. Our credit union is growing rapidly and we are interested in hearing from enthusiastic, dedicated and qualified people who are looking for a career opportunity.
Mid Oregon Credit Union is rated above average for Job and Self-Satisfaction, Recognition, Honesty and Integrity, Concern for People, and Supervisor Relations.
Humble: Don’t think less of yourself, think of yourself
Hungry: Driven by team success.
Smart: Understands how to work with and lift up others.
Check Available Positions
Want to see our available positions? Click the button below to check for current openings, post your application, and even complete your new-hire paperwork all in one place.
Mid Oregon Credit Union is a drug-free workplace. Mid Oregon Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage Statement: The Consolidated Appropriations Act’s Transparency in Coverage Rules require group health plans to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the benefit package options under the Mid-Oregon Credit Union health plan is published here.
Mid Oregon team members receive:
- Pay: Minimum $18/hour starting wage
- Paid Vacation: Three weeks per year for a full-time employee. Increases at 5, 10 and 20 years. Personal leave 8 hours/year
- Paid Sick Benefits: One hour for every 30 hours worked, up to 40 hours/year.
- Paid Holidays: All Federal Reserve holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision: Coverage begins the first of the month after 60 days. Affordable family coverage available.
- Life Insurance: $50,000 per employee
- ong-term disability Insurance
- Paid Volunteer Hours: 20 hours per year full-time and 10 hours for part-time employees.
- Retirement Plan: Available to full and part-time employees. Matching contributions up to 6% of gross pay after one year. Contributions are fully vested.
- Flexible Spending 125C: Use pre-tax dollars for expenses such as childcare, unreimbursed medical, etc.
- Optional employee-paid Aflac and ambulance benefits
Culture and work environment
- Predictable schedules with weekday hours
- Internal training
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Locally headquartered in Central Oregon
- Great organizational culture
- Credit union logowear
- Fun working environment with a great team
- Work for a growing organization with a leadership role in the community
- Opportunity to make a difference in members' lives
- Community involvement opportunities at Mid Oregon sponsored events.