Applications & Forms
Apply for products and services securely online 24/7.
Personal Loans & Credit Cards
- New & Used Autos
- Credit Cards
- Recreational Vehicle Loans (Motorhomes, Campers, Boats, ATVs, etc.)
- Personal Loans (Bill Consolidation, Holiday, etc.)
Real Estate Loans
- First and Second Deed (Home Equity) Trust loans
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Home Improvements
- Unimproved Property/Raw Land
- Equity Lines of Credit
- Non-Owner Occupied
You Can Join!
Anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook, Wheeler, Lake, or North Klamath County in Oregon is eligible for membership. This includes businesses and legal entities.
Join Mid Oregon Credit Union by completing the online membership application below.
To join you will need to deposit $5 into a Regular Share Savings Account. Be sure to bring a copy of your drivers license or government issued identification to your local branch to complete the process. There is also a $10 one-time new account opening fee.
Credit Union Services
Checking and/or Savings Account
Special Account (Estate, Minor, Rep Payee, and Trust)
Credit Union Forms
- ACH Electronic Transfer Authorization
- Cardholder Dispute Form
- Overdraft/Courtesy Pay Opt-In & Disclosure
- Skip-a-Payment Form (or use Skip Pay feature in Digital Banking)
- Travel Notification
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit
Wire Transfer Forms (incoming and outgoing)
- Incoming Wire Transfer Instructions
- Domestic Wire Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Western Union Wire Transfer