Applications & Forms
Apply for products and services securely online 24/7.
Personal Loans & Credit Cards
- New & Used Autos
- Credit Cards
- Recreational Vehicle Loans (Motorhomes, Campers, Boats, ATVs, etc.)
- Personal Loans (Bill Consolidation, Holiday, etc.)
Real Estate Loans
- First and Second Deed (Home Equity) Trust loans
- First-Time Home Buyers
- Home Improvements
- Unimproved Property/Raw Land
- Equity Lines of Credit
- Non-Owner Occupied
You Can Join!
Anyone who lives, works, worships, or goes to school in Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook, Wheeler, Lake, or North Klamath County in Oregon is eligible for membership. This includes businesses and legal entities.
Join Mid Oregon Credit Union by completing the online membership application below.
To join you will need to deposit $5 into a Regular Share Savings Account. Be sure to bring a copy of your drivers license or government issued identification to your local branch to complete the process. There is also a $10 one-time new account opening fee.
Open a new business account online
Credit Union Services
Checking and/or Savings Account
Student Account with e-Checking
Special Account (Estate, Minor, Rep Payee, and Trust
Credit Union Forms
- ACH Electronic Transfer Authorization
- Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit
- Domestic Wire Transfer
- International Wire Transfer
- Cardholder Dispute Form
- Western Union Wire Transfer
- Travel Notification
Contact us to sign up and receive your PIN. You can change your PIN at any time.