Home Equity Lines of Credit
Use the equity in your home
Mid Oregon offers Home Equity Lines of Credit with the following features:
- Up to 90% of the value of your home (subject to credit qualifications and type of real estate).
- Accessing your line of credit is easy. Call our Contact Center, log on to midoregon.com, or write a loan check.
- The perfect way to fund your next home improvement project!
- Call to compare our low rates and fees.
- Read What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit before you apply.
APPLY FOR A HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
Finance your home remodel project at Mid Oregon Credit Union
Home energy remodel projects utilizing Energy Trust incentives are eligible for financing at Mid Oregon Credit Union. Please click the "Apply Now" button below, complete the form, and submit. A Mid Oregon representative will contact you and show you how easy it is to apply.
Effective date: July 1, 2021
Home Equity Line-of-Credit Rates
Please ask us for Home Equity Disclosures and Information. You should also read our What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit brochure before you apply.
Interest Only Home Equity Line of Credit—Variable Rate
(First and second lien position)
|Daily Periodic Rate||Annual Percentage Rate *||Margin||Annual Fee||Maximum APR||Minimum APR|
|0.010932%-0.015041%||3.990%-5.490%||0.740%- 2.240%||$25.00||4.990%-11.490%||2.990%- 4.490%|
Variable Rate Feature of Home
The Index Rate is the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal as of the last day of each quarter. Rates will change on the first of each month for January, April, July and October. An increase in the Index rate may result in more payments. A change in the interest rate will be applied to existing balances.
Closing Costs for Home Equity Lines of Credit - Other third party costs may apply, please ask for details and disclosures. The estimated costs will generally total between $240.00 and $1,395.00, depending on the amount of your loan or credit limit, and the placement of the Lien.
* All rates are subject to change without notice. Your APR will be based on your credit qualifications, term of loan, loan to value, loan amount and type of loan. Stop by one of the Mid Oregon branches or call (541) 382-1795 to receive a packet of information about our Home Equity Products. Our Loan Officers will be happy to answer any questions you have. Once you complete the Home Equity application, we'll let you know the amount you're approved for, usually within 24 hours. After that, it generally takes about two weeks to close the loan, as we'll need to order a title policy, etc. The process is easy, just complete the application, and we'll take it from there.