The latest news from Mid Oregon Credit Union
YOUR MONEY IS SAFE AT MID OREGON
Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) was shuttered by regulators on March 10, 2023. This was the second-largest bank failure in U.S. history. State regulators also closed New York-based Signature Bank on March 12. Developments will continue to unfold in the coming weeks.
Between these recent headlines and the continued uncertainty of the global economy, this felt like the perfect time to remind you that Mid Oregon is here for our members—safe and strong—just as we have been since 1957.
We have put together a few key points to give you peace of mind that your money is secure and that Mid Oregon is in excellent financial health.
2023 Media Releases
- September 26: Mid Oregon Recognized as Top Workplace for 2023
- September 20: Students Benefit from Mid Oregon's Supplies 4 Schools
- September 13: Mid Oregon Selected as Best of the Best of Bend
- September 11: Great Drake Park Duck Race Raises over $96K for Local Nonprofits
- August 25: Mid Oregon Breaks Ground on New Old Mill Branch
- August 1: Mid Oregon Launces Annual Supplies 4 Schools Fundraiser
- May 5: Members Raise $5K for Healthy Beginnings
- April 4: Adopt-A-Bear Supports Free Health Screening for Preschoolers
- February 14: Mid Oregon Recognized for its Community Stewardship
- January 10: Kevin Cole Assumes Duties as Mid Oregon President/CEO
2022 Media Releases
- December 20: Holiday Dough Raises $7,119 for Local Charities
- November 16: It's Time for Mid Oregon's Holiday Dough
- September 27: Mid Oregon Credit Union named 2022 Top Workplace
- September 26: Mid Oregon Hosts La Pine Medicare Workshop with Bancorp Insurance
- September 12: The Great Drake Park Duck Race Raises Nearly $94K for Local Nonprofits
- September 8: 2022 Supplies 4 Schools Branch Fundraiser wraps up
Stay current at Mid Oregon
Mid Oregon Blog
Mid Oregon believes in helping every member of our community develop financial literacy skills. Get financial tips, information about local events and educational opportunities, and the latest news.