Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Adopt-A-Bear branch fundraiser—Donate today!
Fundraiser runs from April 3-21 in all Mid Oregon branch locations.
Our 19th Annual Adopt-A-Bear Fundraiser kicks off on Monday, April 3. Since 2004, Mid Oregon has raised nearly $39,000 to support Healthy Beginnings in providing free health and development screenings to Central Oregon preschoolers.
Did you know that nearly 40% of children enter kindergarten with a barrier to their success? Donations will help ensure that every preschooler in Central Oregon is healthy and prepared to enter kindergarten ready to learn.
Donations can be made at any of our seven branches, by calling or texting 541-382-1795, or using our secure donation form below.
Thank you for your support of our local children!
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)—More than $2,300, plus boxes of donated school supplies raised in 2022
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraiser for local food charities—more than $7,100 raised in 2022!
- Sponsors of multiple 2022 access programs for families at the High Desert Museum
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race—More than $94K raised this year to benefit local non-profits that assist families and kids
- Pay it Forward with KTVZ and partners Dutch Bros.
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- Grants, sponsorships and financial literacy education for organizations like COVO, Heart of Oregon Corps, and NeighborImpact
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
- Bite of Reality financial simulations for high school students
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.