Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraisers—More than $3,500 raised in 2018 for local food banks!
- AnnualFree Family Saturdays at the High Desert Museum
- Supplies 4 Schools (supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race
- Pay it Forward
Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)