Support Holiday Dough
This year, the holidays might be even more challenging than usual for some families. So that's why we're making it easier than ever to contribute to our Holiday Dough fundraiser. Click the button below, stop by a branch or give us a call to request a transfer from your Mid Oregon account to go to the food pantry in your community. Your support stays local to help families in your area.
- Bend: The Giving Plate
- La Pine: La Pine Christmas Basket Association
- Madras: Jefferson County Food Bank
- Prineville: Crook County Holiday Partnership
- Redmond: Jericho Road
- Sisters: Kiwanis Food Bank
Donations accepted through December 1, 2020. Thank you!
Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,700 raised in 2020
- Annual Free Family Saturdays—January 25 and February 29, 2020 at the High Desert Museum
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraisers—More than $3,400 raised in 2019 for local food banks!
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race
- Pay it Forward
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a
member-owner and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.