Thank you for your support of Holiday Dough!
2020 was the best year for fundraising in the history of Holiday Dough! Thanks to your generosity, nearly $8,700 will go to various area non-profits and food pantries to assist in giving local families in need a brighter holiday season. We are so grateful to our members and local residents who visited a branch or donated online. Thank you!
- Bend: The Giving Plate
- La Pine: La Pine Christmas Basket Association
- Madras: Jefferson County Food Bank
- Prineville: Crook County Holiday Partnership
- Redmond: Jericho Road
- Sisters: Kiwanis Food Bank
Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,700 raised in 2020
- Annual Free Family Saturdays—January 25 and February 29, 2020 at the High Desert Museum
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraisers—More than $8,600 raised in 2020 for local food banks!
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race
- Pay it Forward
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a
member-owner and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.