Nearly $6,000 raised! We are so grateful
for the outpouring of generosity from our members and the community in support of the work of Healthy
Beginnings. Thanks to you, more pre-K kiddos will receive health and developmental screenings to ensure
they have every chance to succeed as they begin their school journey.
If you didn't have a
chance to contribute, you can contact Healthy Beginnings directly and donate online!
Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,700 raised in 2020
- Sponsors of multiple 2021 access programs for families at the High Desert Museum
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraisers—More than $8,600 raised in 2020 for local food banks!
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race
- Pay it Forward
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.