Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Two dates! January 27 and February 24 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Join us for smiles, wonder, and education! Bring the whole family to Mid Oregon's Free Family Saturday at the High Desert Museum.
See wildlife, explore the history of the American West, and enjoy the latest exhibits—all for FREE!
It's all part of Mid Oregon's long-standing partnership with the High Desert Museum, and our commitment to providing educational family entertainment to our community.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits and annual branch fundraisers, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back-to-school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —Nearly $1,700 in cash, plus hundreds of pounds of donated school supplies raised in 2023.
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraiser for local food charities—more than $7,100 in support from generous members like you for the 2023 holiday season!
- Sponsors of Free Family Day at the High Desert Museum—more than 6,000 friends and neighbors attended our free days in February 2023.
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race to benefit local non-profits that assist families and kids.
- Pay it Forward with KTVZ and our partners Dutch Bros.
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- Grants, sponsorships and financial literacy education for organizations like COVO, Heart of Oregon Corps, and NeighborImpact
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
- Bite of Reality financial simulations, teaching important financial literacy and budgeting basics to high school and college students.
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.