Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Supplies 4 Schools—Donate today!
Mid Oregon holds the Supplies4Schools supply drive every August to help ensure local students have the supplies and tools they need to start the year off right.
This year, you choose how you'd like to help—you can bring supplies to any branch, or you can ask us to transfer funds from your Mid Oregon account in person or over the phone.
NEW—This year, you can also use your debit or credit cards to donate. Just click the button below to choose the community where you'd like to direct your donations, and enter your card information in the secure form.
Your contribution stays local to help kids in your area who's families might be struggling to meet basic needs. Both funds and supplies will be transferred to Family Access Network and local school districts for distribution.
This year's most-needed items include:
- Water bottles
- Scissors—all sizes
- Watercolor paint sets
- Mechanical pencils
- 2" and 3" binders
- Backpacks—all sizes
- Pencil boxes
- Lined & graph composition books
- ... any new, packaged school supplies
The Duck Race Returns!
Tickets just $5 each!
The Great Drake Park Duck Race is back on the water at Drake Park in Bend, Oregon. Stop by any Mid Oregon branch location to buy your $5 tickets, and root for the winning ducks when they hit the water on Sunday, September 11, 2022.
All proceeds from Duck Race tickets will go to benefit four local non-profits:
- Central Oregon Veterans Outreach (COVO)
- Deschutes Children's Foundation
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Bend
- Mountain Star Family Relief Nursery
Your duck will get you a chance at nearly $18,000 in prizes, including the $5,000 cash Grand Prize. You can also purchase your $5 ducks from any Rotarian, at Local First Community, OnPoint and SELCO Credit Union locations, and online at theduckrace.com.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,300, plus boxes of donated school supplies raised in 2021
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraiser for local food charities—more than $9,500 in support from generous members like you for the 2021 holiday season!
- Sponsors of multiple 2022 access programs for families at the High Desert Museum
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race to benefit local non-profits that assist families and kids
- Pay it Forward
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.