Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
SUPPORTING THOSE AFFECTED BY MAUI WILDFIRES
Donate now to help Red Cross assist the residents of Lahaina in their recovery.
Our Central Oregon communities understand the devastating impact of wildfires, and we've heard from our members who are eager to help. Mid Oregon is helping to support the work of the American Red Cross in getting aid to Lahaina residents as quickly as possible to speed their recovery from the recent deadly wildfires.
If you'd like to assist, you can donate in any Mid Oregon Branch, or online by clicking the button below.
Thank you for your support!SUPPORT MAUI WILDFIRE VICTIMS
Supplies 4 Schools Fundraiser Concludes
Mid Oregon holds the Supplies 4 Schools supply drive every August to help ensure local students have the supplies and tools they need to start the year off right.
This year, our members generously donated hundreds of pounds of school supplies, in addition to more than $2,300 in cash donations—and all of it stays in the local community where it was collected.
If you didn't have a chance to donate, visit your local FAN Advocate or contact Family Access Network today!
Great Drake Park Duck Race
September 10 race in Drake Park raised more than $96K for local nonprofits.
The Great Drake Park Duck Race is over for another year. This year, community members like you purchased more than $96,000 to support the work of these great local nonprofits.
- Furnish Hope
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Saving Grace
- Mountain Star Family Relief Nursery
- Education Foundation for Bend-La Pine Schools
We are proud to be a part of this 30+ year effort bringing together local Rotary Clubs, as well joining with the following credit union sponsors: First Community, OnPoint, Oregonians, Oregon Community, and SELCO Credit Union.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits and annual branch fundraisers, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back-to-school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,300, plus boxes of donated school supplies raised in 2022
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraiser for local food charities—more than $7,100 in support from generous members like you for the 2022 holiday season!
- Sponsors of Free Family Day at the High Desert Museum—more than 6,000 friends and neighbors attended our free days in February 2023.
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race to benefit local non-profits that assist families and kids.
- Pay it Forward with KTVZ and our partners Dutch Bros.
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- Grants, sponsorships and financial literacy education for organizations like COVO, Heart of Oregon Corps, and NeighborImpact
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
- Bite of Reality financial simulations, teaching important financial literacy and budgeting basics to high school and college students.
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.