Involvement in our community is more than something we do… it’s who we are.
Your financed dollars keep working in Central Oregon. As a Mid Oregon Credit Union member, you are supporting local jobs and investing in local events and organizations. Mid Oregon supports many organizations through charitable giving and involvement. Employees also volunteer many hours to community projects and civic organizations every year in Central Oregon.
Mid Oregon provides support, volunteer hours and sponsorship to a number of nonprofits, including:
- Supplies 4 Schools (back to school supply drive in partnership with Family Access Network)
- —More than $2,300, not including donated school supplies raised in 2021
- Holiday Dough Branch Fundraiser for local food charities—nearly $9,000 in support from generous members like you for the 2021 holiday season!
- Sponsors of multiple 2021 access programs for families at the High Desert Museum
- Great Drake Park DUCK Race to benefit local non-profits that assist families and kids
- Pay it Forward
- Adopt-A-Bear Branch Fundraiser for Healthy Beginnings
- One Class at a Time (School Donations)
Not a Member Yet?
Membership has its advantages. Once you join our community, you become a member-owner
and can take advantage of all the products, services and perks that we offer.