Membership BenefitsDiscover the credit union difference
Discover the Difference
If you’re a member of Mid Oregon, you already know. If you’re not, take a moment and check into the unique benefits we offer. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, goes to school, or worships in Deschutes, Jefferson, Crook, Wheeler, Lake or North Klamath County. Belonging to Mid Oregon Credit Union has benefits! Come see why we say “good friends. great service.”
What are the benefits of Credit Union Membership?
We’re a full-service, member-owned financial cooperative and chances are, you’ve probably already noticed; Mid Oregon Credit Union is just different. From our exceptional products to the wealth of convenient and friendly services, we’re unlike any other financial institution. That’s because of our unique not-for-profit structure. It lets us focus on serving our members and community.
- Higher savings rates and lower loan rates
- Profit Sharing: as a member-owner, when we profit, so do you!
- Expert Advice: our team of experts goes the extra mile in member focus and advice.
- Local Community Involvement
- Full service financial institution
- Great savings, checking, loan and VISA credit card programs.
- Free online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, eStatements and telephone banking
- Financial workshops
- Payroll deduction and direct deposit
- Educational financial tools and information
- College scholarships and "One Class at a Time" school donations
- Notary service and travelers cheques