We're here to serve you!
- Face coverings are optional. If you prefer to wear a face covering, we may ask you to verify your identity briefly upon entering.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-10 symptoms or running a fever, please our remote services.
If you're looking to minimize unnecessary trips or waiting, you don't need to compromise on service or convenience. Mid Oregon offers a full range of remote services to help you manage your money easily.
- Use Digital Banking on your desktop or mobile device for most transfers, bill payments, balance inquiries, and check re-orders. You can even deposit a check using the mobile app! Click the link above to learn more and download the app, or find it at your Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Apply online for a loan or credit card.
- Request a Skip-A-Payment using our easy online form.
- Use our no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs to make deposits and withdraw cash.
- Try PayOnline to make any loan payment using a credit card.
- Visit a drive-up location for deposits, loan payments, and withdrawals.
- Night Drop slots for deposits and loan payments.
- Reach out to our Contact Center at 541-382-1795 or send us a message.
Economic Impact Payment (EIP) Information
The American Rescue Plan of 2021 includes additional COVID-19 Economic Impact Payments (EIPs) for many American consumers. Information is available from the IRS, and we will update our members as we receive further information from government authorities.
Payments are deposited or mailed to Americans and in a similar way as previous 2020 relief payments.
To avoid potentially long wait times, log in to Digital Banking for the fastest response in confirming the status of your direct deposit from the federal government.
Answers to Common Questions
When will my EIP arrive?
The Federal Government started issuing electronic payments in mid to late March 2021. Paper checks or debit cards that are mailed to households began in the weeks that followed.
What if my address or account number has changed?
Your payment should be issued to you in the same manner as previous EIPs were received. If you had difficulties with the last round of payments, or something has changed, please visit the Get My Payment page on the IRS website for answers to your questions and to update your information with the IRS.
How do I know when my Rescue Plan payment has been received?
The IRS has indicated that payments began in mid-March 2021. We recommend checking your online accounts regularly to know when your payment was deposited.
The best way to confirm your American Rescue Plan payment is to check your account using Digital Banking. You can even set a notification to be alerted anytime a deposit has been processed. Click the green Account Login button up above to login or register for the first time.
To learn more about how to activate and use your Economic Impact Payment (EIP) card, visit the dedicated site established by the Federal Treasury at https://www.eipcard.com/.
The site also provides instructions on how to transfer these funds to your checking or savings accounts at Mid Oregon or another financial institution. To set up the transfer, you'll need the routing number for your institution, as well as the account number for your specific account.
You can find Mid Oregon's routing number on the footer of any page on the website or by logging in to Digital Banking (located on the footer on desktop or by clicking More in the mobile app). When requesting a transfer to your account, be sure to use your full account number printed on your checks or login to digital banking on a desktop computer and locate the "MICR Account Number" under Account Details for your chosen deposit account.
Our Priority: Your Financial Well-Being
Mid Oregon's primary purpose is to meet the financial needs of our members. If you are experiencing any financial impacts due to interruptions in your work or pay schedules as a result of this health emergency, please contact us. We have a variety of additional solutions to help you stay on track toward your financial goals, including:
- Skip-A-Payment option for your Mid Oregon loans (you can also initiate a skip payment on an eligible loan when logged into Digital Banking)
- Short-term Emergency Loans, including our CARE Loan
- Refinance options or COVID-19 related loan modifications
- and more.