If you're looking to minimize unnecessary trips or waiting, you don't need to compromise on service or convenience. Mid Oregon offers a full range of remote services to help you manage your money easily.
- Use Digital Banking on your desktop or mobile device for most transfers, bill payments, balance inquiries, and check re-orders. You can even deposit a check using the mobile app! Click the link above to learn more and download the app, or find it at your Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Apply online for a loan or credit card.
- Request a Skip-A-Payment using our easy online form.
- Use our no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs to make deposits and withdraw cash.
- Try PayOnline to make any loan payment using a credit card.
- Visit a drive-up location for deposits, loan payments, and withdrawals.
- Night Drop slots for deposits and loan payments.
- Reach out to our Contact Center by voice or text at 541-382-1795 or send us a message.
Our Priority: Your Financial Well-Being
Mid Oregon's primary purpose is to meet the financial needs of our members. If you are experiencing any financial impacts due to interruptions in your work or pay schedules as a result of this health emergency, please contact us. We have a variety of additional solutions to help you stay on track toward your financial goals, including:
- Skip-A-Payment option for your Mid Oregon loans (you can also initiate a skip payment on an eligible loan when logged into Digital Banking)
- Short-term Emergency Loans, including our CARE Loan
- Refinance options or COVID-19 related loan modifications
- and more.
Please feel free to call us at 541-382-1795 or message us at email@example.com to discuss your options. We're ready to help!