As a member-owned financial cooperative, we're in this together.
Requesting a Deferment of Your Real-Estate-Secured Loan
During the week of July 20, Mid Oregon mailed letters to members with real-estate secured loans to inform them about options for deferring some mortgage payments. If you received this communication, you can click the button below to complete the request form.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to call Mid Oregon at 541-382-1795 or email email@example.com.
Phase 2 Reopening: Reminders for members
As Phase 2 of re-opening begins in our communities, we continue to ask for your cooperation in observing the usual physical distancing, face-covering requirements, and other health and safety guidelines as outlined below.
As we have been throughout this public health emergency, we are open to serve members to the maximum capacity allowed by state mandate. Here are some things we're doing, and some reminders as we continue moving forward:
- Beginning July 1, 2020, all members, vendors and volunteers will be required to wear face coverings inside all our locations in compliance with state guidelines. If you don't have a face covering, please obtain one at our entrances before entering.
- We’re installing plexiglass wherever needed in order to protect staff and members.
- Member capacity in branches may be limited by Mid Oregon employees as required physical distancing and branch staffing levels permit. We may ask you to wait outside or in your vehicle during exceptionally busy times in our branches, and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
- We are cleaning surfaces frequently and we encourage staff and visitors to wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently
- We expect anyone who is exhibiting any signs of illness or has tested positive for COVID-19 to use our remote services.
If you want to schedule a visit for a loan or new account opening, please use our Request an Appointment page.
We request your cooperation in helping us keep our branches open and available for member service while providing a safe, respectful, and positive work environment for our team members. Mid Oregon Credit Union continues to monitor the situation caused by the emergence of the COVID-19 health emergency and reserves the right to make adjustments as needed.
- Online Banking and our Mobile Banking app for most transfers, bill payments, balance inquiries and check re-orders. You can even deposit a check using the mobile app! We will be processing deposits more frequently so funds should be available in your account within 3 hours for deposits made during business hours. You can click the link above to learn more and download the app, or find it at your Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Apply online for a loan or credit card.
- Use our easy online form to request a Skip-A-Payment.
- Use our no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs to make deposits and withdraw cash.
- Try PayOnline to make any loan payment using a credit card.
- Visit a drive-up location for deposits, loan payments, and withdrawals.
- Night Drop slots for deposits and loan payments. We'll be processing your deposits more frequently, so funds made during business hours should be available in your account in most cases.
- Our Contact Center at 541-382-1795 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A message from our CEO, Bill Anderson:
Questions about Economic Impact Payments (EIPs)
The IRS made its first deposits to taxpayers over the weekend, and has launched a portal for Americans to upload their ACH information for future disbursements.
For more information about how the federal government is handling IEP payments, please read this information sheet.
For our members experiencing a financial hardship
Mid Oregon's CARE Loan
- You can borrow up to 1 month of your monthly gross income, up to $5,000
- 3% Fixed Rate
- 48-month maximum term
- 90 days until first payment
Mid Oregon's primary purpose is to meet the financial needs of our members. If you are experiencing any financial impacts due to interruptions in your work or pay schedules as a result of this health emergency, please contact us. We have a variety of additional solutions to help you stay on track toward your financial goals, including
- Skip-A-Payment option for your Mid Oregon loans
- Short-term Emergency Loans, including our CARE Loan
- Refinance options or COVID-19 related loan modifications
- ... and more.
Please feel free to call us at 541-382-1795 or message us at email@example.com to discuss your options. We're ready to help!
We know you continue to have many questions, and our partners in public health have done a great job of putting together resources, including the Oregon Health Authority’s COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions.
Up-to-date information is also available from these sources:
- Deschutes County Public Health COVID-19 page
- Deschutes County Public Health Daily Situation Update Email
- Call 2-1-1 from a mobile phone, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for general information
- CDC COVID-19 page
- CDC travel notice
- World Health Organization page
- SBA - Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources