Coming soon to a device near you: Even better Digital Banking!
We're working right now to get everything ready for our newest version of Digital Banking. We're planning to go live on April 14, 2020.
Our all-new platform has improved features, security and reliability. Here are just a few things you can expect from the new system:
- Seamless transition, easy new interface on both mobile and desktop versions—and the same login credentials on all your devices!
- View all your accounts in one place. You can even set it up to view your accounts from other institutions!
- Easily transfer funds between Mid Oregon accounts, and even to other Mid Oregon members.
- Manage your cards, pay bills, and even initiate transfers to external accounts with no fees!
- Personalized logins for multiple account owners—no more shared passwords!
What to expect leading up to conversion
In the days leading up to the conversion, a few things may be different in your current Online Banking environment. This is to be expected, and we are working diligently to make sure that the transition is as seamless for you as possible.
April 1, 2020—
- Existing Mobile Banking App for Android users will be temporarily unavailable for download from the Google Play Store. It will be restored as soon as the new system is available.
April 7, 2020—
- Direct Pay (payments to other people and accounts outside of Mid Oregon) will be temporarily disabled. Payments already initiated will be completed without interruptions.
- The "Schedule a Transfer" screen will no longer be visible in Online Banking. You won't be able to initiate a NEW scheduled transfer, but any transfers that are already set up will not be affected and will be processed as normal.
- Alerts and notifications will be disabled temporarily.
April 10, 2020—
- (7 pm)The BillPay menu within Online Banking will be temporarily disabled. Any previously-scheduled bill payments will be made without interruption. If you want to ensure your bills are paid between April 10 and April 14, initiate payment before April 10 at 7 pm.
Secure access to your money from any device
With Mid Oregon Online Banking, you can safely and securely manage your money wherever you are. Whether you're paying bills, transferring funds, or just checking your balance, online banking is available 24/7.
Pay Anyone with Direct Pay
Switch to a faster, more secure way to pay someone—whether it's your babysitter or a local charity— without having to exchange confidential account information. You can send or request a payment by simply using the other party's email or mobile phone number. Direct Pay is easy to set up. Just log into Online Banking, select "Direct Pay" under the Transfer tab and follow the prompts. (Fees for Direct Pay transfers do apply, so consult our Fee Schedule to learn more.)
Mobile Banking App
Download the new Mid Oregon Mobile Banking App today at the Apple iTunes Store and manage your account anytime, from anywhere. Our free app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, turn your debit card on/off, deposit checks remotely using your mobile device's camera, and much, much more. It's like having a Mid Oregon branch in the palm of your hand!
Online Banking Features
- View account balances and transactions
- View check images
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online
- Setup Account Alerts
- Access eStatements
- View and print check images
Register for Online Banking
Account AlertsAccount Alerts notify you when:
- A check clears an account
- A transaction exceeds your preset limits
- Account lockout
- PIN/Password change attempt
- You have a low account balance or excess funds